Chris Walker Attorney
Christopher J. Walker is a shareholder in the law firm of Faulkner Banfield, P.C. and has practiced law in Juneau since 2008. He is a graduate of the University of Washington School of Law and Gonzaga University.
Chris’s practice focuses on:
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, and community property planning
- Probate and trust administration
- Long-term care planning and Medicaid advice
- Business transactions, entity formation and advice
- Real property transactions and leasing
Chris is a member of the executive committee of the Alaska Bar Association’s Estate Planning Section. He has presented on Alaska’s Elective Community Property Act at the estate law spring symposium and the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel. He speaks for community organizations throughout Southeast Alaska on the topics of estate planning and planned giving.
In his spare time, Chris loves to ski, hike, and play outside with his wife Lael and son James.